• How much does it cost to enter Win At Photography Photo Contests?
$USD4.95 entry fee for 1 (one) image. Payment via PayPal is necessary
• Who can enter?
Entry is open to all professional and amateur photographers aged 16 years or over from anywhere in the world
• How many images can I upload?
1 (one) image per $USD4.95 entry fee
• How do I submit my images?
All images should be submitted online through the Competitions section of the Win At Photography website by clicking HERE
• What size/format file should I submit?
Images should be no smaller than 800KB and no larger than 3MB. Maximum 1200 pixels on the longest side and no more than 150 DPI. Images must be JPEG files and saved in RGB colour mode.
• Are there specific naming requirements?
Please name your files in the format of the following example
Your Name: David Green
Image Name: Golden Hour
Submission File would be – David Green_Golden Hour.jpg
• Do my images need to be taken within a certain timeframe?
No, any images are eligible so long as the fit the brief and the terms and conditions of the competition
• What about published work?
Previously published work can be entered
• Can I submit manipulated images?
Yes as long as they fulfill the brief of the competition.
• I have images in original negatives, how can I enter these?
These will need to be scanned into a digital file and then uploaded online via the website
• Can images taken on camera phones and tablets be entered into the competition?
Yes they can. These images should be no smaller than 800KB in order to enter.
• Can I submit my images on a CD, URL Link or in a book?
No, all images must be submitted online, via the website.
• Can I see my submitted images on the website?
Selected images may be displayed during the running of the contest and winners may be permanently displayed in our “past contest winners” gallery
Any photographs used by Win At Photography will carry the photographer’s credit line.
Any objections to having your images displayed should be addressed via email
• Can I change my images after submission?
No all entries are final once payment is processed
• I am unable to upload my images, what should I do?
Please ensure that your images are above 800KB and less than 3MB in size and are in JPEG format.
It may be that your images are too large for the local internet connection and we suggest that you resize all the pictures and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• Is judging anonymous?
Yes, we respect the integrity of the photographers and therefore judging is anonymous. Judges will not know the names of any of the entrants.
• How can I find out the results of the competition?
Winners will be announced on the Win At Photography website 7 (seven) days after the competition closes and all prize recipients will be notified by email prior to this date
• How will prizes be distributed?
Cash prizes will be paid via PayPal
• Can I enter my images in other competitions?
Yes you may enter into other photography competitions; we have no exclusivity rights to your images.
• What about copyright?
The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception.
• Do the sponsors/organizers have rights to use my image? Will my images be used in any other way?
By entering this competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce your images on the Win At Photography website, in our newsletters, and/or the marketing of our competitions to the general public. Images will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed on the Win At Photography website. Each entry becomes part of the public, historical/archival online contest catalog. It can be removed at a later date upon request.
• Should there be watermark/copyright information added to the images entered into the competition?
No. All images must be clear of any copyright information so that the photographers’ identity is not revealed by the image. In the interest of fairness, the judges are not allowed to see the names of the photographers when judging. Any images that do contain photographer’s names on the image or any other watermark/copyright information may be disqualified from being presented to the judges.
• How do I contact you?
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to drop us an email and we will be in touch as soon as possible